Business travelers may be exposed to uncertainty and employers have a duty of care obligation to manage known risks that could impact health and wellbeing. Help protect them and your company with integrated medical, travel and personal security services.
What makes UnitedHealthcare Global different?
- Our expertise across the entire health care and security spectrum combined with our unique ability to offer comprehensive benefits means we manage your insurance, assistance and risk mitigation programs as well as Duty of Care obligations without the added complexity of third party suppliers.
- Because our core services are managed in-house, we help reduce administrative burden while eliminating complex coordination by closing the gaps in communication, accountability and duplicate costs that can result from managing multiple providers.
- Clients give us a 9.55 out of 10 overall implementation satisfaction score and with an average implementation time of less than 13 business days, we make onboarding easy. From guidance, recommended protocols, to materials and employee communication, we support you through the entire process so you can focus your resources on growing your business.
Products and Services
- Medical benefits
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medical Evacutation
- Accidental Dental
- Security, Political and Natural Disaster Evacuation*
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage**
- Dependent Coverage**
- Destination intelligence and reporting
- Travel Tracking via Travel Security Manager*
- Travel Assistance
- Medical Assistance
- Security Assistance*
*Included in Core and Comprehensive plans only.
**Included in Comprehensive plan only.
Request a quote A UnitedHealthcare Global representative is standing by to help guide you through the process.